Saturday, June 24, 2017

SOTA Outing Aspen Ridge and Bald Mountain

I was not sure where we would end up but we got a late start and missed N0TA as he achieved Mountain Goat. We also missed KX0R and ND0C on SSB but got Randy on CW. We still managed to have a grand time.

With N0TA Colorado now has 7 Mountain Goats. WG0AT will achieve MG soon and I expect WA6MM will sometime this summer. WA6MM is doing all uniques which is impressive but is also only doing Colorado Summits and if that was enough of a challenge he is only doing 6 pointers and up!!!

K6EL, Elliott, was waiting on freq as we got setup. I think he was looking for another SOTA activator but was real loud into Colorado. Lynn always like talking to Elliott.

KC0YQF 20 Meter SSB Aspen Ridge Log:
K6EL
W6WW
KR7RK
W0MNA
W7RV
VE2JCW
NC6B
NA6MG
W0ERI
K6MW
NK6A
W7CNL
N6PKT
WB0KIU
 

KC0YQF 20 Meter SSB Bald Mountain Log:
WB0KIU
N3TWM
N4EX
NG6R
WA3FET
W6WW
K6MW 

Beats Working


Always smiling


We were real disappointed that we were not able to get Kylee on Emerald Mountain but I did get Randy on the same mountain on CW or I should say he got me.


K0JQZ Aspen Ridge on 40, 30 and 20 meters:
W0MNA
ND0C Summit to Summit
W0ERI
N6PKT
K6HPX/M (impressive mobile signal)
W9FHA
K6EL
K5QR
WB0KIU
NC6B
AE9F
W4HBK
NG6R
W5EEX
W4VHH
K7JFD
VE3KQN
N7EDK
AE7AP

I must be getting predictable as W9FHA always knows were I am going to show up.

K0JQZ Bald Mountain 40, 30 and 20 meters:
W9FHA
NS7P
K6MW
W7RV
K0MP
W0MNA
W0ERI
WA6KYR
N4EX
W6JMP
EA2IF
WB0KIU
N6TEM
K5OT 

Having Fun
Until Next time.

72
Frank
K0JQZ

No comments:

Post a Comment